Website Performance — How Do You Rate?
These are the questions that most business people want answered about their existing or new or planned site.
By ordering our complimentary website audit you will receive answers to most of the following questions:
- Is my site contributing to my bottom line? If so, how much? If not, why not?
- Who is finding my website? I mean besides telemarketers and spammers?
- Why aren’t more of my site visitors contacting me?
- What are visitors doing on my site? What pages or subjects are they spending time on?
- Am I competing well? Who are my competitors online? How can I surpass them in placement in searches?
- What ways are there to improve? What must I do to get more traffic to my site and to get more visitors to become leads?
- How can I improve results economically? I need to know what each lead or sale costs to make decisions on how to spend advertising dollars?
- How do I choose what to do? Who can I trust? How do I choose a Internet Marketing person or firm to put my trust in?
- How will I know that my expenditure is doing any good? Can I track results in a simple, useful way?
- What can I do myself to save money? Where is the time I have to participate best spent?
- How many prospects am I losing to competition? And is it because prospects aren’t finding my site or is it that my site is not capturing their interest?
- What is the competition doing? How can I benefit by analyzing their activity?
- What are they spending? Knowing that will help me estimate what I must budget to compete.